Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas everyone

Alrighty so this week has been pretty exciting i guess you could say.... basically the only thing that we have done this week is what we call Operation CC. Which consists of the Christmas cards that we made for the entire ward, and cookies that we made to go with the Christmas card when we visit less actives! I will be sending the letter and Picture here this week, sorry that i've been slacking in that department. So this week we ate at Bro Okeys house.... he is part owner of the company called Cardel Homes, its the family business, and he let us sit in his Ferarrie FF so that was pretty sweet haha, he wants to take us to his company warehouse one p-day and let us see the other cars he has so thats neat! Then we also had the YSA christmas party, Even though I moved out of the YSA ward (I think I told you that haha) I was still invited to come and it was sooooo well put together! They re-inacted "how the grinch stole christmas" and Brody... the less active I taught  was the Grinch and man was he AWESOME! other than that, that was pretty much my week.
 
Brody and Elder Martin




Cool lamp according to Elder Martin.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment