Friday, April 10, 2015

February 23

Not to sound like a downer but not a lot happened this week, it was Reading week which means kids are off school for a week, and people take a Holiday haha... so we got into a few people homes, our WML gave us a good bunch of names that we could stop by... nobody home, sadly but we still will be trying this week, since they should all be home now! haha, Another sad story is I lost my watch, I have no idea what happened to it, one minute it was in my Jean pocket because I went to work out at, and the next thing I know when I check my pockets it's gone... I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse seeing how the watch was from smalls haha.... but the 3rd WML Mark Tollstrup who is a Boss gave me one of his many watches he collects so I'm good haha... other than that not much happened, sorry for the lame report... also its like that limbo time where im like whats the point in emailing haha i will be seeing you in 3 months anyways!!! waahoo ooo! :) Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment