Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Back in Airdrie.......

Welllll this is going to be a transfer to remember! :D This strapping young lad is back in the land of AIRDIRE!!!!!! ahh its so exciting :) I couldn't explain how excited I was when I heard that's where I was going to be serving again! :)  So Elder Nelsen and I cover the Luxstone ward we have 150 children in primary! it is such a young ward, someone told me the Average ward age is bout 29-30 it makes for one crazy sacrament, I will tell you that much hah. So Elder Nelsen is from Sandy somewhere....  haha and not to get him trunky, but this is his last transfer so that's pretty cool for him :) I'm excited for him to be able to get back to his family. He was more into school rather than sports or video games so that's pretty cool also, and he is the middle child of 5 kids.
We actually live with members who's last name happens to be Martin as well hah, I meet them when I was in Airdrie last time. so that was nice to see them again.
We have a Chevy Cruz and we do have a washer and dryer so no worries haha..... umm I don't know what else to report on about things now because you know what Airdrie is for the most part haha......

Sooooo the weather has been unforgiving because its spring up here and its still deciding to snow and be 3 degrees lol, other than that its great! we have a few investigators who are Part Member Families.... haven't been able to teach them all yet.... just one, the V's and she was a member until she was 16 then decided to go catholic... and cant remember anything about the church, only what her husband reads online, and we all know where that goes..... so they have TONS of question but thats ok! :) he isn't there to bash just know whats real and isn't real, so that's why he asks us to confirm what he has read haha. but that just about sums up this week to be honest haha just been getting settled in and knowing the ward it feels good to be back in Airdrie! :D

Umm so as a Zone Leader on the first Friday of every month we go to Mission Leadership Council to learn about the Mission and how to better prepare it so that's cool, and then every friday night we have a mission leadership conference call to talk about whats happening in the mission and to see what baptisms are coming up! :) so that's pretty awesome! :D  A lot of changes and things to learn with this new responsibility, but all is well and I'm excited to be back in Airdrie



last day with Elder Nilsson Before I Left for Airdrie :( he went south somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment