Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Packing my things again...... Good ole Transfers



Soooo this week we had  lessons with a less active then we had a lessons with an investigator who wants to be baptized so that he can baptize his daughter by October.... so that's pretty cool! and then we got a call from the assistants telling us to start packing, clean the apartment, car, etc... because were getting purged...... AGAIN! haha soooo who knows why or where I'm going this time haha, but 1 transfer and 2 areas? and I will be getting 5 areas before 1 year!!  this will be a transfer to remember for sure! :) I know these things happen for a reason. All is good, Saturday we did go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders that was fun, we helped a family move and went Zone tracting... sadly didn't find anyone but that's ok.....  Well this day is short, and alot of things to do....... I'll let you know were I am next week, but have feelings this is a good thing.




Howdie 

No comments:

Post a Comment