Tuesday, March 11, 2014

E.T Elder Martin Covering 2 new Wards

No this does not mean I will be Phoning home...... this means Emergency Transfer! Elder Nilsson and I will be moving to the Sundance, and Mackenzie wards this week, Elder Downing who was originally there had a Companion go home, then Elder Spencer who was in Chaparral and Mindapore  had a companion go home also..... sooo Downing and Spencer got together trying to cover 4 wards and just was not working, and President thinks it would be better if Nilsson and I go there! soooooo CRAZY!!!!

Now how I found all this out... soooo last Monday after Pday we went to a Less active names Wade Cooke, and he was so awesome! one son is into cars the other was in Germany for 3 years playing soccer! it was like Division 1 so pretty good, and he expressed how much he wanted to go to the temple and it was just awesome and i felt like right at home... then Tuesday came along District meetings! Iget up in the morning and on my way to the meeting i got a Text from President asking when and where my meeting was. he said he would be stopping by, and so in the beginning we usually tell about our areas and President was interested to hear about Wade. After the meeting he asked me if he could go with us to the next appointment, we have with him so I said "yea I will set it up" so Friday comes, and we get a ride with the president... turns out wade bailed on us because one of his sons was moving to BC, and he left... so we hopped back into Presidents car, and I asked him "is there anything you know that I could do to help the ward" and then that's where he told me i was going to be transferred into the other wards.......  so in the middle of the week we went tracting, and once again proved it DOESNT WORK! Especially when you do it in the Rich neighborhoods... sooo yea that was the highlights of my week! oh and I asked President if we could still continue the work that we were doing, and he approved it and said yes!!! sooo im way excited about that! and mom the auto shop purchase was me buying a GPS and I pick up my suite today!!! yaaaaay! :)

Sooo Saturday rolled around and it was the zone tracting day.... sooo I put on a smile and grinned through it all... just an example of how tracting still doesn't work..... We met this one guy and it was normal started off by asking if he wanted to help out with a survey asking people about some things going on in the world, and he said "no" so I was like well that's alright, but I do have one question "how do you like BMW you have?" (his garage was open and it was a very nice beamer, so I thought I would ask!) he stared at me for like 30 seconds and was like "look i'm not interested in your stupid survey!!" so i replied simply "i know you don't but you have a nice day anyways" soo after zone tracting our ward had a Culture night going on, the Bishops Son Jonathan Lang worked at the PCC for 5 years (Polynesian Culture Center), and he asked if I wanted to do the HAKA for the opening of the party, I was like sure! and we did it with about 8 other young men, it was pretty awesome, that was such a fun night! other than that everything is going awesome! 

Emailing back and forth with Zach, he will still have his same car, but he and his companion are moving apartments, which he likes. He is still the District leader in the same district and now covering 2 wards plus finishing up some things they were working on in the Willow Park Wards.


Mckenzie Ward.. Same Ward Building as 
Willow Park Ward

Sundance Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment