Monday, June 10, 2013


We made it to Canada, I am in Airdrie zone just North of Calgary, and its pretty much well..... flat haha, but sooo green, its pretty, the weather is awesome just like San Diego right now except when it rains 5 min later its like slushy hail the size of golf balls, my Mission President is awesome, seemed like the typical loving family man from Texas so that was pretty nice!, His wife is a Hoot, shes pretty awesome, very motherly minded.





Elder Martin with his new Companion Elder Miner,  He  reminds me of
Mark Magoffin with his Movie quotes and knowledge. and my cousin  Jonathan with his
TV and video game knowledge..... He is pretty awesome, very nice and wise, a positive trainer. I'm loving it here and anxious to be able to really know the doctrine and teach it perfectly.


View from our house in Airdrie Alberta, we live in the basement of the 
Bishop, It's awesome

MTC District in front of Provo Temple

MTC Companion Elder Vang and I

Elder Myres and I 

Yes, this is Elder Vang in a onesy 

Our MTC District 

No comments:

Post a Comment