Thursday, August 7, 2014

8-5-2014 New area in southern Calgary down through High River

Alright time for all the glorious information you have been waiting for! I'm in the Foot Hills Area serving with Elder Bjarnson, still have a Chevy Cruz but this month we have had our drive allotment cut by 75% because were doing WALK AND TALK AUGUST! it is our goal to talk to 1 MILLION people!!! so as an entire mission we are trying to do this by the end of August, in accordance to this we have started reading the Book Of Mormon all together as a mission from the beginning and we should have it done in 3 months time! I'm excited.... we live in an apartment with the Spanish missionaries Elder Jones and Elder Farnsworth all 3 of them are from Utah but its really cool living with other elders ha ha!  Actually funny story,  Elder Farnsworth was a greenie 6 weeks ago and I was sitting at transfer and he turns around and asks me "are you Elder Martin?" and so I looked stupidly at my name take and was like "yea?" and his reply was "I've read your blog! its so cool that I get to meet you" and now I'm living with him... small world hah.

So a little about elder Bjarnson, he is from Tocqueville Utah comes from a family of 6 he is the oldest, also fun fact he is a Magician, so I plan on learning some sweet tricks! He also sleep walks hahah... its pretty funny, and cool. First night he was brushing his teeth and something else.. doesn't really wake me up so it doesn't bother me.

I'm serving in the Spruce Meadows YSA ward... little different from a family ward.. Fast and Testimony meeting was different needless to say lol. other than that this is an awesome area! Its the biggest zone in the mission with 28 missionaries and yes I'm still a Zone Leader haha so this should be exciting!




Elder Bjarnson and Elder Martin I assume 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative info. I am really thanking full to you. I have a business Drywall services in Winnipeg that’s why I am collecting data from different sites.

    ReplyDelete